Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Kid's Chronicals

Since the birth of my first baby I've kept a journal for her where I have been chronicalling her life through my eyes. When I thought of the idea I thought it was such a great original idea! Come to find out that it's not so original after all but I believe I was definitely inspired to begin it. It's just a blank journal and I've only written in it a handful of times in the 5 years she's been on this earth *NOTE TO SELF- write more often!!* But it's one of my greatest treasures. I started out with cheap dollar store books for my girls but that turned out to be a bad idea as they aren't put together very well so for Hudsen I decided to "splurge" and get something a little more time tested. I got a leather bound journal at Walmart for only $7 and will now be buying 2 more and transfering over the info of the other books into the newer nicer ones.
Here's an example of what Hudsen's first page looks like
Hudsen Chronical

FYI- No Empty Seats is our Family Motto
I think I'm going to give them their books as a wedding gift when I am officially "done" parenting. Well, at least they won't live under my roof.... hopefully, knock on wood.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails